It is the 40th year of the London Book Fair and here at MSc Publishing many of us are looking forward to attending our first international trade fair.
This year’s programme is packed with world-class speakers and experts offering their take on the state of publishing and its future. Highlights include a focus on children’s literature, digital markets and the Russian publishing industry. We hope everyone will get into the spirit – and we don’t mean vodka!
We’ve saved you some time and chosen our five top picks:
1. The Partnership between Author and Editor
2. How to start a publishing house
3. Tweet Smell of Success: how to use social media to best effect
4. Greening the Book: Digital or Print
5. China Market Forum: Innovative Partnerships and Digital Opportunities
For more information on the full programme, visit www.londonbookfair.co.uk