- Publishing in Practice: From Concept to Creation
- Publishing in Context
- Creative Toolkit
These 3 modules will introduce you to current practices in the publishing industry. They provide a comprehensive overview of key aspects of the publishing process. Successful completion of these modules will make you eligible for a Postgraduate Certificate.
- Publishing in Practice: From Creation to Consumer
- Publishing Placement & Professional Development
- Plus ONE module from the Option Pool, which allows you to specialise in your chosen area.
At present, you can choose from:
– Magazine Publishing
– The Fiction Market
– Interactive Media
– New Venture Creation
These modules introduce you to business development and management, marketing theory and techniques, rights and product exploitation, and experience of the publishing workplace.
- You will work on your dissertation, an indepth, industry-based research project. On successful completion of this you will be awarded a Masters degree.
Study modules mentioned above are indicative only. Some changes may occur between now and the time that you study.